Home Valley Station - Day 66, 13/06/2016

This morning I decided to find the cause of our brake problem on the camper, I traced the wiring all the way back to the hub and I was getting power so it was time to take the wheel and hub off. As soon as I got it off I could see the problem the wiring had separated from the magnet and the magnet was about to come away from its bracket. My suspicion of cheap dodgy parts was confirmed, the roads we have been on have been rough but I'd expect new parts to last longer than they have. We will limp into Kununurra and I'll hopefully source some quality parts that last the rest of our trip.

The rest of the morning was spent catching up on chores, washing clothes and bed sheets, charging devices and generally tidying up the car and camper.  After lunch the kids caught up on some school work and I worked on the blog, then it was off to the pool to chill out. Later in the arvo we drove down to the river camp sites on the Pentecost River to watch the sunset on the Cockburn Range and then it was back to the Dusty Bar for dinner and drinks.

Distance Traveled = 0 km
Total distance traveled with camper = 30,813, km 
Total number of nights in the camper = 197










































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cape York - Day 28, Calliope River to Glass House Mountains 13/07/2018

Cape York - Day 27, O'Connell River to Calliope River 12/07/2018