Chambers Pillar - Day 21, 29/04/2016


We had another windy night and it was quite spooky hearing the wind whistle through the sheoak needles. Today we floated around camp and caught up on some school work. Before it got too hot we completed the short circuit around Castle Rock.

Once it cooled off a little I decided to complete my daily checks on the car and camper and found our second mechanical issue... The drivers side shock absorber on the camper was on its last legs and rubbing on the lower shaft, there was nothing that I could do out here so decided we will have to limp back into  Alice for a replacement. I also decided to redo my CV boot repair as I wasn't happy with my first attempt.

Later in the afternoon we got the fire going and cooked a beautiful roast beef and vegies. Then it was off to bed for a nice early night as I wanted to get going first thing in a hope to get the CV boot fixed on the car and replacement shockies for the camper.

Distance Traveled = 0 km
Total distance traveled with camper = 24,869 km 
Total number of nights in the camper = 164






















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cape York - Day 28, Calliope River to Glass House Mountains 13/07/2018

Cape York - Day 27, O'Connell River to Calliope River 12/07/2018