Bingil Bay - Day 149, 04/09/2016

Today was fathers day and the girls all made a fuss of me and I got to spend most of my day reading my book. We have been eating a lot of jerky on this trip and take the opportunity to buy it when ever we see it, most of the jerky has been fantastic apart from the Top End Jerky which we bought from Mindil Beach markets and looked and tasted like Schmacko's... The girls decided to buy me a food dehydrator for fathers day so I can make my own Jerky and its waiting for me at home and we are all looking forward to trying it out.

The weather today has done a 180 degree turn from yesterdays superb weather with the wind being up and very overcast conditions as a result we didn't venture far from camp. Anna did whip up a very tasty chocolate cake in the Ecopot and as usual it didn't last long.

Distance Traveled = 0 km
Total distance traveled with camper = 37,420 km 
Total number of nights in the camper = 281


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cape York - Day 28, Calliope River to Glass House Mountains 13/07/2018

Cape York - Day 27, O'Connell River to Calliope River 12/07/2018